Brian Norwood Accounting can assist with your business needs.
Whether you are starting a business, need advice in relation to an existing one, selling your business or wanting a succession plan, we can help you.
It is essential in a new business that the viability of the enterprise is established. The right structure will make a difference to the success of the business.
Assistance is given with cash flow projections and tax planning for existing or prospective businesses. Advice is available in the selection of bookkeeping/accounting software systems.
The Australian taxation system is a complex one. Because we ensure our team remains up-to-date with any taxation changes, we are always able to offer you accurate advice, including:
- Income tax return preparation and lodgement
- BAS and IAS preparation and lodgement
- Preparation of financial statements
- Capital Gains Tax
- Tax planning
- Tax advice
At Brian Norwood Accounting, our qualified accountants can help your business. Whether you need someone to prepare financials for your bank, draft quarterly management accounts for decision makers, or need advice on the best way to structure your business, speak to our professional team.
- Cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Financial statement preparation
- Company secretarial services/ASIC obligations
- Business start-up advice and structures
- Business Plans, valuations, and due diligence
- Setup of Companies, Trusts, and Partnerships
- Succession planning
Brian Norwood Accounting caters to a range of industries and are committed to providing professional advice to assist with growing your business.